Turturro Pension Consulting, Inc. is an independent consulting firm specializing in the design, implementation and administration of profit sharing plans, 401(k) plans and defined benefit plans.
We are staffed with high-level professionals that include:
- A Principal who is an Enrolled Actuary, with over 25 years of experience, is a member of the American College of Pension Actuaries (ACOPA) and is a member of the American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA)
- Other professionals that include Plan Consultants with over ten years of benefits experience
Since we work on a fee for service basis only and neither accept commissions nor sell any investment or insurance products, we maintain our independence.
We start by getting to know our prospective client and learning why they would like to establish a retirement plan. Once we know their objectives, we design a retirement plan to meet their needs and goals.
The retirement plans we design include:
- profit sharing plans
- profit sharing plans with 401(k)
- profit sharing plans – cross tested allocations
- defined benefit plans
- defined benefit plan with Uni (k)
- defined benefit plan with profit sharing plan
- 401(k) plans
Once the retirement plan has been chosen, designed and implemented, we work closely with the client and their team (accountant, lawyer, investment advisor) to calculate the best annual contribution to the plan. We then complete our annual report that includes participant statements (for active and terminated participants), the IRS Form 5500, including the schedule SB and all other necessary materials and forms.